AWS Elastic Beanstalk Exam Preparation
AWS Elastic Beanstalk is used for Automatically provision resources that is required to host an application from uploaded code.
- Elastic Beanstalk automatically handles the deployment, from capacity provisioning, load balancing, auto-scaling to application health monitoring.
- If you decide you want to take over some (or all) of the elements of your infrastructure, you can do so seamlessly by using Elastic Beanstalk’s management capabilities.
- Use case –
- Useful for deploying and scaling web applications.
- Elastic Beanstalk for long running worker process/environments.
- Supported languages/platform – Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Go, and Docker on familiar servers such as Apache, Nginx, Passenger, and IIS.
- For Quickly provisioning development environments – Use Elastic Beanstalk – Can also create custom Docker environments.
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk can we be used to Docker containers.
- NGINX open source web dev’ can be installed on Elastic Beanstalk.
- Good if you can create at least one environment.