How to Launch my First EC2 Instance
Now that you have Launched your Instance in Part1, lets try to log into it.
1) Go EC2 Console find your just launched Instance.
2) After few seconds, all status checks passed.
3) Now generate your private key from the key pair which was generated rated as part of Part-1. Use Puttygen, load your key pair and save the private key.
4) Now open Putty and go to ‘Auth’ and select the above generated private key.
5) Copy paste your Public IP from the EC2 Instance console and enter the same in putty session. By default user name is ‘ec2-user’ and click on Open.
6) Give ‘Yes’ to security Alter and Viola your Instance is launched.